Maternity sessions are scheduled between 30-34 weeks. They can be in studio, on location, or a mixture of both, weather permitting. From simple to fine art, you will be captured beautifully.
A maternity session is a priceless moment to remember. Those few long weeks that stand between you and meeting the newest love of your life. Make sure to capture the amazing show your body performs.
• Phone session planning consultation • One hour maternity session • Online viewing and sharing gallery • Selection of maternity gowns to choose from • Five digital images to download
Baby safety is my priority at all times. I am current with my pertussis vaccine (tdap) and my studio is properly licensed and insured.
• One hour session • Wrapped poses of baby only • One blanket color setup
• One prop/bucket setup • Complimentary online viewing and sharing gallery with 10-20 edited images • Three digital images to download with print release
• In studio only
• Two to three hour in studio or home lifestyle session • Full workflow including parents and siblings • Two to three color blanket setups • Up to two prop/bucket setups • Complimentary online viewing and sharing gallery with 20-30 edited images • Six digital images to download
My goal is to photograph your newborn within two weeks from birth. This ensures that we get those sleepy, curly poses.
Don't worry about purchasing a ton of props or tiny clothes. I have an extensive collection of high quality props and blankets here in the studio to customize your session.
I have several years of experience photographing newborns, as they're my specialty.
All newborn sessions are scheduled for 10am, weekdays here in the studio. Weekend and evening sessions are available with bookings 60 days before your due date.
For these mini milestone sessions, you need a few minutes which is all babies this age can really give. A quick 20 minute session produces a ton of images to choose from. Book any time and as often as you like before your babies second birthday.
Your baby will have so many amazing accomplishments in their first two years it's hard to keep up. Make sure to catch them all. First smiles, crawling, new teeth, standing, clapping, every single moment.
• Twenty minute in studio session • Baby only • Complimentary online viewing and sharing gallery with 6-10 edited images • Two digital images to download with print release •
In studio only
I will take pictures of the birthday kiddo showing off all their newfound skills. Standing, walking, or making funny faces.
Bring along your favorite two outfits for them to model.
For the second half of your session I will take pictures of your big kid eating, smashing, and making a mess. It is best to contact me early to determine what props I have that fit your theme and what you may want to bring along with you to complete your vision.
Let's capture it together and personalize your cake smash session with your favorite colors or theme for your little one. We will make the experience memorable and if you can’t decide on a theme, I’m here to help!
Please book your session at least one month in advance to ensure date availability and to allow time for planning and ordering of your personalized cake and decor.
• One hour in studio session • Two outfits • Complimentary smash cake • Online viewing and sharing gallery • Five digital images to download
Your child will grow so fast during their first few years. Capture these milestones and watch them grow with mini sessions.
Throughout the year, I plan themed sessions for holidays and seasonal changes. It's a great way to way your child grow and have updated images. These sessions are scheduled on certain dates and the backdrops are chosen in advance. Make sure to secure your session when you see them posted as they often sell out!